About Chief Minister Kalyani Pension Scheme
The Madhya Pradesh state government has launched many welfare schemes for the benefit of women in the state. Similarly, the Madhya Pradesh state government has launched a pension scheme called The Chief Minister’s Kalyani Pension Yojana, considers the welfare of all widows living in the state. The Madhya Pradesh Women Welfare Committee has launched this scheme under the initiative of former Chief Minister Of Madhya Pradesh State, Mr. Kamal Nath, which will provide social security to widowed women of the state. This Scheme will provide them a monthly sum of Rs 600 for improving their lives, all widows above 18 years can Apply for widow pension under this scheme
Objective Of This Scheme
- The main objective of this project is to provide social security to widows
- Improving the living standards of widows
- To increase the confidence of widows in Gujarat and help them to lead a better life.
- Making them self-reliant
Full Overview Of Chief Minister Kalyani Pension Scheme
|Name Of Scheme||Chief Minister Kalyani Pension Scheme|
|Implement By||Govt of Madhya Pradesh|
|State Name||Madhya Pradesh|
|Implementation Date||1st Jan 2018|
|Objectives||To Provide A Better Life For All The Widows Of MadhyaPradesh Through Monthly Pension|
|Incentive||Rs 600 Per Month|
|Beneficiaries||Widows Of Madhya Pradesh|
|Application Starts||Already Started (Always Open)|
To be eligible for the Chief Minister Kalyani Pension Scheme, the applicant must fulfill the following criteria:
- The age of the applicant should be between 18 and 79 years.
- The beneficiary should not be an income taxpayer.
- The applicant should not be a government employee or officer.
- The beneficiary should not be receiving family pension.
- The applicant is not required to have a Below Poverty Line (BPL) certificate.
- The applicant should not be receiving any other pension scheme benefits.
- The applicant should be a native of Madhya Pradesh.
- Beneficiaries under this scheme will get Rs 600 per month as a pension, If a widowed has more than one child, then in that case she will get Rs 900 per month
- The amount of this pension will be credited directly to the beneficiary’s bank account
- The amount of this pension will be deposited in the first week of each month
- Application form
- Two passport-sized photos
- Samagra ID
- Aadhaar Number
- Mobile Number
- Bank Passbook
- Age Proof Certificate
- Husband’s Death Certificate
- Self-attested declaration of not being an income taxpayer
- Self-certified declaration form of non-government employee/officer
- Self-attested declaration of not receiving Kalyan family pension
- Self-certified declaration form of Kalyani not receiving any other pension scheme benefits.
How to Apply
The process to apply for the Chief Minister Kalyani Pension Scheme is simple and straightforward. The applicant needs to follow these steps:
- Collect all the required documents.
- Fill out the application form. (you can get the application form from your concerned panchayet or any govt office, for your convenience we have also provided the facility to download the application form from our website
- Attach the necessary documents.
- Submit the application form and documents to the District Panchayat in rural areas or the Municipality/Municipal Council in urban areas.
- The pension can be accepted as per eligibility, or the applicant can also apply through Public Service Guarantee.
step-by-step guide on how to apply for the Madhya Pradesh Kalyani Pension Scheme online:
- Go to the website http://socialsecurity.mp.gov.in/.
- Click on the “Pension Schemes and Financial Assistance Schemes” option
- Click on the “Online Application for Pension Schemes” link
- Fill in your “District”, “Local Body”, and “Samagra ID” and click on the “Apply Online for Pension” button
- Fill in the required information on the application form and click on the “Submit” button
- Wait for your application to be approved by the government authorities
- Once approved, you will start receiving the monthly pension under the Kalyani Pension Scheme
Make sure to provide accurate information in the application form to avoid any delay in the approval process.
Caution: We strongly advise against filling out the online application form for the Madhya Pradesh Kalyani Pension Scheme on your own, especially if you are not confident about the process or if you are not familiar with the language used in the form. We recommend that you visit a nearby Common Service Center (CSC) or seek assistance from a trusted person who has experience in filling out such forms. This will help ensure that your application is filled out accurately and completely, minimizing the risk of rejection or delay.
“Status of Physical Verification for Pensioners”
- Go to the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Social Security Department at http://socialsecurity.mp.gov.in/.
- Click on the “Pension Schemes and Financial Assistance Schemes” option. as we have shown above
- Select the “Status of Physical Verification for Pensioners” option
- On the next page, enter your “Pension ID” and “Samagra ID” in the respective fields
- Click on the “Search” button to view the status of your physical verification
- The status will be displayed on the next page. If your physical verification is complete, it will show as “Verified” and if it is not complete, it will show as “Not Verified”.
- If the status is “Not Verified”, you will need to contact the concerned authorities for further instructions on how to complete the verification process.
Process to view the status of your pension passbook
- Visit the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Social Security Department at http://socialsecurity.mp.gov.in/.
- Click on the “Pension Schemes and Financial Assistance Schemes” option.
- Choose the “Pension Schemes” option.
- Select the “Check Passbook Status” option.
- Enter your “Pension ID” and “Samagra ID” in the respective fields.
- Click on the “Search” button.
- The status of your pension passbook will be displayed on the next page. If it is available, you can download and print it for your records.
- If your pension passbook is not available, you will need to contact the concerned authorities for further instructions on how to obtain it.