Finance Minister Arun Jaitley presented Budget 2018 in Lok Sabha During this budget; the Finance Minister has announced many big plans in the interest of the poor people of the country. In these schemes, a plan was also announced for the programme of Ayushman Bharat. Ayushman Bharat Yojana or Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY) or National Health Protection Scheme or ModiCare is a centrally sponsored scheme launched in 2018, under the Ayushman Bharat Mission of MoHFW in India.
This scheme has been brought to the health of the poor people of the country. Under the Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2019, 50 crore people will be provided health insurance of Rs. 5 lakhs. Describing the scheme, he said that 40% of the country’s population would be provided with government health insurance.
In this article, you will have all your questions like – Ayushman Bharat Plan Eligibility, Ayushman Bharat Scheme pdf, Ayushman Bharat Scheme, List of Ayushman Bharat Scheme List, Ayushman Bharat Scheme Registration, Ayushman Bharat Scheme, Ayushman Bharat Scheme Details, Ayushman Bharat Scheme You can get answers to these Hindi. And run by the government can benefit from the world’s most extensive health insurance plan.
Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2019 –
Of the schemes introduced in the budget of 2018, the Ayushman Bharat Scheme is the biggest and most ambitious scheme. The purpose of Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2019 is to provide support to economically weaker sections of our country. The goal of the Government of India is to bring benefits of this scheme to 10 lakh families. Through which approximately 40% of Indians will get the benefit of Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2019. Before this, the amount of `100000 was provided as help under this scheme. But now Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2019 has increased the amount of ₹ 100000 to ₹ 400000. Now beneficiaries will get the benefit of ₹ 400000 directly. At the same time, the central government has also planned to open 1.5 health and awareness centers in the country.
About Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2019, the government has not completely clear the budget. But the government has released a budget of Rs.100 crores to open health centers. This amount will be utilized through the National Rural Health Mission to improve the hospitality of the district, tehsil and block and village level and manage new facilities there.
With this, the government is also planning to open 24 new medical colleges across the country. In the newly opened medical colleges, treatment of all types of modern techniques will be provided so that the disease can be easily detected and treated on time.
Who will get the benefit of Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2019 –
Launching the scheme, Finance Minister Shri Arun Jaitley said that Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2019 is being conducted for the low-income families of the country. The benefits of this scheme will be provided to the economically poor and backward families of the country. So that the health problems of such poor families of the country can be overcome. Hence the benefit of Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2019 will be directly benefited to the country’s poor, low level and BPL card holder.
To check eligibility, you need to login here.
Enter your 10 digit mobile number and captcha.
Note: You do not need to enroll anywhere to claim benefits under the scheme.
To claim benefits under the scheme you can get yourself identified at the nearest empanelled hospital or Community Service Centre (CSC)
Benefits of Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2019 –
Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2019 is a huge plan. The benefits of this scheme will be directly provided to the poor people of the country. Some of the significant benefits of Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2019 are as follows:
Benefits to the poor –
Ayushman Bharat Scheme has been constituted for the poor of the country. As a result of this scheme, benefits will be provided to such poor families. Those who could not cure significant diseases. This led to the death of many poor people. Apart from this, those who also provided poor treatment. Their deposits were destroyed. After which they had to face financial constraints. But now due to the Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2019, such poor families will get rid of such problems to a large extent.
Treatment of Significant Disease quickly –
With the operation of Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2019, the treatment of major illnesses such as cancer, TB, etc. can be done soon. Because the treatment of such diseases is not available in the village to date. But now with the help of this scheme, these facilities will also be available in the communities.
India will become Disease Free Coutry-
Ayushman Bharat Yojana will help India to make disease free from a large extent. Because now Ayushman Bharat Yojana will also be able to provide treatment to poor families from 2019.
Benefits of National Health Protection Scheme
- The government provides health insurance cover of up to Rs. 5,00,000 per family per year.
- More than 10.74 crore poor and vulnerable families (approximately 50 crore beneficiaries) covered across the country.
- All families listed in the SECC database as per defined criteria will be covered. No cap on family size and age of members.
- Priority to girl child, women and and senior citizens.
- Free treatment available at all public and empaneled private hospitals in times of need.
- Covers secondary and tertiary care hospitalization.
- 1,350 medical packages covering surgery, medical and day care treatments, cost of medicines and diagnostics.
- All pre-existing diseases covered. Hospitals cannot deny treatment.
- Cashless and paperless access to quality health care services.
- Hospitals will not be allowed to charge any additional money from beneficiaries for the treatment.
- Eligible beneificiares can avail services across India, offering benefit of national portability. Can reach out for information, assistance, complaints and grievances to a 24X7 helpline number – 14555/1800111565
Ayushman Bharat Yojana How to apply in 2019 –
Here is the process flow to register for Ayushman Bharat Yojana or Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana(PM-JAY):
- Patinet will be hospitalized.
- Hospital authory will check eligibility of the beneficiary using software.
- Patient will be identified using individual or family identity proof.
- Hostpital will select package and check balance.
- Beneficiary submits the supporting documents and evidence required for the treatment.
- Discharge summary and post traetment evidence is submitted.
- Pay via Electronics medium.
- Beneficiary feedback.
Ayushman Bharat Scheme Toll-Free Number –
If you want any information about Ayushmann Bharat scheme or you want to make a complaint, the government has started a separate toll-free number for this. The is toll-free number is – 14555/1800111565 At this number, you can get information by doing anytime. Its line is open 24 * 7 all day.
PM-JAY (Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana)/Ayushman Bharat Yojana
Official Website – pmjay.gov.in
For the Ayushman Bharat Scheme, the government has also launched a separate portal. Where said information and benefits can be obtained about this scheme. And if you have any problem, you can also file a complaint. The Government has launched a https://www.pmjay.gov.in/ portal for this scheme. You can get more information by visiting this portal.