About Shram Sewa Madhya Pradesh
The Department of Labour facilitate pleasing industrial relations through effective enforcement of various labor laws and protect and safeguard the interests of workers. The department is committed to create a healthy work environment for higher production and develop vocational skills which enhance the employability. Their vision is also on social welfare and security to the labor force of organized and unorganized sectors. These objectives are sought to be achieved through enactment and implementation of various labour laws, which regulate the terms and conditions of service and employment of workers.
Vision & Mission:
- Shram Sewa aims to facilitate harmonious industrial relations through effective enforcement of various labor laws, protecting and safeguarding the interests of workers.
- They are providing a healthy, safe and decent working environment and quality to the workers.
- Making Madhya Pradesh free from child labor and ensuring the freedom of child labor from the hazardous occupations/processes.
- Increase the employment potential through skill development on a sustainable basis.
- Ensure cooperation and healthy relationships between employers and employees.
- Systematic implementation of Labour related Central and State Acts and Rules across the state.
Helpline Telephone Numbers:
Shram Sewa Madhya Pradesh Helpline Numbers are available on its Official Website Below-
Location on Map: