Today you will know what is Village Level Entrepreneur? How to be a self Independent after joining on VLE, etc. Toknow all the things, keep reading the full posts.
CSC is Common Services Centres. For CSC online you have needed the scanned copy of required documents. After that, you will start CSC (common service center) portal to provide different services such as IRCTC ticket booking, online money transaction, withdrawal, education, health, insurance premium filling, Aadhar related works etc. Digital India initiative will be available and is in action for a few years but only some people know about this opportunity. If there is no CSC in your village or local area then you can take this opportunity. You can apply for that and make money by helping your neighbors or your local people.
What is VLE?
VLE is an Acronym of Village Level Entrepreneur. They are a small type of entrepreneur who is provided or delivering both government and non-government services to their own locality and those who are consuming all above-mentioned services. They are profited through this CSC initiative and earn good money.
Why Should You Join as a VLE?
Indian government launched the Digital India initiative which is a very good and huge opportunity to earn money by an average student who is from an urban and rural background. If you are technically expert or sound about computers and you have internet then you may take a chance for a wonderful opportunity which gives you to earn sufficient money for your daily living. You can also start a CSC (common service center) in your area and will provide a variety of services in your own local areas and local consumers which will be benefited and make a good income.
How to Become a Village level Entrepreneur?
If you want to become a VLE, then no much-needed things are required. No need to pay any fee. The government made this facility to help them on their various Digital India projects by some persons like you. You have to find nearest CSC around you and register yourself as VLE on CSC.
What are the Required System to register on CSC?
Below is the system required to become a VLE-
- At least 120 GB Hard Disc Drive.
- At least 512 MB RAM.
- CD/DVD Drive.
- UPS PC with Licensed Windows XP-SP2 or above operating system.
- With 4 hrs battery backup/Portable Genset.
- Printer/ Colour Printer.
- Webcam/Digital camera.
- Scanner Device.
- Good Internet Connection.
Documents required to become a VLE?
below are the documents required to become a VLE-
- Applicant photo
- Copy of highest educational certificate
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- Canceled copy of a cheque
- Pan Card Copy
- CSC Centre Photos (Inside and Outside)
Your responsibilities as a VLE?
Public place with safety and convenience.
Availability of Kiosk from 08:00 AM to 08:00 PM.
To deliver the services smoothly to the users is available on Digital Seva Portal.
How to register on CSC as VLE?
To register on CSC, follow the following steps:
- Firstly, Visit the official URL http://register.csc.gov.in
- Click On apply Button.
- Enter the aadhaar number, Name and Authentication Type.
- Enter the Captcha Text. Click on “Submit” button”.
- Next, fill the necessary details like Personal details, Residential, Kiosk, Banking, Document, and Infrastructure.
- Before final submit, kindly review your application and if everything is ok, click on the “Submit” button to register yourself. Soon you will get an application number
- Review your details and click on the “Submit” button to register yourself and an application ID will be generated.
- You will receive an acknowledgment email regarding the successful completion of your application on your email address provided during the registration process.
Once the application is submitted, it undergoes a Quality Check process. Accepted applications are further processed for account creation and the credentials are shared through DigiMail.
After the application is submitted, it undergoes a Quality Check process. If your application is accepted, further account creation processed will be done and credentials will be shared via DigiMail.
After the successful registration, you will get the application number. You can track your application status by this unique number.
If your application is rejected, then you can re-apply on CSC.